Welcome to an outdoor experience at Munnar in Kerala.We are located at Kolukkumalai,munnar.Our service is the tented campings at munnar and kolukkumalai,the beautifull scenic places of south india.If you are looking for adventure, then we have the best suited accommodation in luxury tents, dome tents at munnar and kolukkumalai all the while experiencing the great outdoors and adventure in the wilderness and wide open spaces.We set up camps along the Sahyadris in and around the beautiful hill town of Munnar with NOGHTLY CAMPFIRE.From excellent local cuisine to a variety of outdoor activities, these camps are guaranteed to make campers’ lives memorable.Discover the amazing richness of one of the 35 bio-diversity regions of the world, discover yourself as you navigate the tough mountain trails while all the time making new friends and learning new skills from our tented camping programmes at munnar.You will also undertake challenges in ways you never expected in your line of work and develop a new perspective on life as you work as a team and ready to meet challenges ahead.Lets come and experience our tented camps,wildlife trekking,night campfire at munnar and kolukkumalai.
Perched at an altitude of 6500 feet above sea level, camp offers a fantastic panorama of the western ghats, rolling tea plantations and the clouds filled valley on the Tamilnadu side.
The highest campsite in South india, spend your day sipping a hot cup of tea, with a book, admiring the majestic meesapulimala peak from the campsite. Go on a sunrise trek to Kolukumalai and be swept off by the breathtaking view of clouds below you and the sun rising through the clouds. Visit a tea factory, learn how tea is being made, take a stroll through tea plantations, trek through jungle, sit around campfire on a cold night, meet like minded people, indulge in a bit of stargazing, forget your mobile phones, disconnect yourself from the hustle and bustle of everyday life & lose track of time.
- 3:30 PM -Pick up from Suryanelli Proceed to Campspot via Jeep
4:15PM – Reach Campspot, Checkin
- 4:20 PM- Hot tea & Snacks
- 4:30PM – Explore the Campspot
- 6.00 PM -Cath the sunset from near by peak
- 7:00 PM – Ice breaking session ;campfire;Barbeque ;soups & live Music session
- 8.00 PM Onwards – , Dinner (Chapati, Rice, Chicken,dhal , 2 vegetable dishes & Salad),
Retire into your tents as and when you wish to
- 5.00 AM – Hot tea served & Trek for Sunrise
8.30 AM – Return to camp spot for breakfast (Bread Omelette, Poori Baaji, Fruits, Tea/Coffee)
- 10:30 AM – Trek through tea plantation on way down
- 11.00 AM– Village visit/walk to tea platation workers House
- 11:30 AM Take a small dip in a private waterfall inside the property (Those who take jeep back will not be able to vist village & Waterfall)
- 12:15 PM. Drop back at Suryanelli